Homestuck Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games?

2 posters

Go down

When should i make this testable?

Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Vote_lcap14%Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Vote_lcap14%Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Empty Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games?

Post  arsenicCatnip Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Game List!

Chimera Hunt GM

So what is this?

Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Downloader.php?file=greasyjunkfood_porkchips

It's this,before the fancy Naming Update
This Game is intended to be Multiplayer Only

More to come, fellow grubs!

Very Happy
arsenicCatnip
arsenicCatnip

Back to top Go down

Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games? Empty Re: Hey! Who wants to be a beta tester of the Fellow Pouncellor's Games?

Post  adiosToreador Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm looking forward to it but take your time, don't put yourself in too much stress, it would make me sad to see my sweetie overworked. (By the way for everyone who doesn't know we are technically married.)
adiosToreador
adiosToreador
Admin

Back to top Go down